The Fulfilling Requirements chapter enables you to exude magnetism, build your product value and deliver a winning presentation that you are emotionally and artistically satisfied with. You will enjoy bringing to fruition your product presentation as your confidence, energy, self-esteem and high sensory awareness will allow you to confidently request customer testimonials and maximise those to support you deliver a charismatic presentation.
Features and Benefits
Gain a competitive advantage by fusing features, benefits and customer motives!
Duration: 40 minutes
ISSM Level: 3
Level: All Levels in Sales and Service
• How to fuse features and benefits together
• Recognising relevant features
• Understanding benefits and the need for benefits
• Using the power word!
• Ability to link features and benefits
• Master the skill of presenting your products or service
• Prioritising features to suit customers specific requirements
• Differentiate features and benefits
• Closing the sale becomes easier
Your customers or clients are not simply buying your product or service, they are buying the benefits offered by that product or service. Learn to emphasise those prioritised benefits and you will find that you are directly appealing to your customer or client’s personal or business motives.