WHO IS IT FOR?
• Individuals who have previously attended PRO-PAYBACK Selling®
• Anyone who has taken the PRO-PAYBACK Selling® E-learning course.
Attendees of TACK’s PRO-PAYBACK Selling® course will already have a robust and tested sales process that delivers results. By attending this follow-up course, delegates will get the chance to test and hone their learning in a safe environment through personal coaching; further developing their sales ability, skills and confidence.
• Embed the process learnt on part 1
• Practise the techniques learnt, having road tested them in the workplace
• Receive personal coaching to further develop sales techniques
• Use interactive exercises, case studies and role play to improve confidence and trouble-shoot techniques
• Come away working more effectively and with greater confidence in their ability to increase sales
This course is only ever run in small groups so delegates get the chance to focus on the areas most important to them. Participants receive a DVD to analyse their role-play performance after the course.
WHAT ARE THE LEARNING OUTCOMES?
Attendees will leave the course able to:
• Understand the different personality types they sell to, and how to adapt their approach to each type of customer
• Confidently apply the 10 step PRO-PAYBACK Selling® model to their own selling situation
• Analyse their own performance and identify areas for further development and practice
• Question customers more effectively, retrieving information that is relevant in developing customer solutions
• Target the right customers in the right way to optimise use of time.